Each city within the game has a number of arenas where events are held. Arenas are the only business entity within the game which are not run by users, other than the basic gyms. The arenas vary greatly in size and the key to success as a promoter is picking an arena which is an appropriate size for your show.
Booking an arena/feesEdit
In order to hold an event at any particular arena, you need to book it on the new event form. You will have to pay a flat fee for booking the arena, irrespective of the attendance.
- The booking fee is $10 per seat in the arena.
- Arenas can not be resized for smaller capacities.
ChainsEditWe have a selection of chain arenas within the game, which are smaller venues for start up promotions, including;
- "Wild Bob's Bar & Grill" restaurants, all of which have a capacity of 750. Wild Bob's is inspired by Wild Bill's fight night.
- Paddy O'Malleys non stereotypical Irish bar. Capacity 700.
- The Underground - UK theme bar and nightclub. Capacity 1000.
As well as the chain arenas we have city specific arenas.
- The H2O Arena (Capacity: 20,000)
- Knights Court (Capacity: 18,000)
- Wombley Arena (Capacity: 12,500)
- Camden Conference Centre (Capacity: 7,000)
- LAS VEGAS
- RIO DE JANEIRO
- ST PETERSBURG
- LOS ANGELES
- LA Memorial Colossuseum (Capacity: 93,607)
- Belle Centre Capacity: 21,500)