The start new company form is relatively simple. You are allowed to create one of the following (Fight org, Nutrition, Clothing or Gym), plus a fight alliance and a bookmaker.
Start new companyEdit
- Company name: Choose a nice clean name for your company and don't use a real world company name unless you actually run that company in real life. If that is the case, please email us from an official email address (email@example.com) to let us know.
- Company type: Choose which type of company you want to start up.
- Location: Pick the base location for your company wisely - it will cost a lot of money to change it.
- Allocate funds: Allocate an amount of money from your managerial bank balance. If you have no money in that account you can fund your company just from loans.
- Bank loan: You may take a loan out up to $50,000 which will be repayable over a period of 1 year at 10% interest.
Guide loan amountsEdit
Assuming you are not investing any of your own manager's money, you will need to borrow;
- Fight org - full $50,000
- Gym - at least $30,000
- Nutrition - at least $30,000
- Clothing - at least $20,000
Make sure you read up on what is involved with each of the types of company before you create them.
- fight organizations (manager)
- clothing companies (manager)
- nutrition companies (manager)
- gyms (manager)
- bookmakers (manager)
Start new fight allianceEdit
Simply select the name of your new alliance and a location and click submit - that's it! No costs, easy peasy. To check out what to do once you've actually created the alliance, check out one of the following two pages.